Client Bond Program Websites
Huckabee designs, builds and maintains websites for our clients which are intended to serve as tools to inform their communities during bond elections and during the construction of their projects. For examples, please visit the sites below.
- Following a failed bond election in 2010, AISD turned to Huckabee to plan and implement a new bond program that included a new junior high school and Career Tech renovations at the high school. The bond election, totaling $38.2 million, passed by 3:1.
- Visit the Alvarado ISD Bond Site
- Huckabee helped Bonham ISD pass a $7 million bond election to address additions and renovations to I.W. Evans Intermediate School.
- Visit the Bonham ISD Bond Site
- Huckabee recently completed a $108 million bond program for GCISD and is now working with the district on their 2011 bond program. Both programs consist of extensive renovations and additions across the district.
- Visit the Grapevine-Colleyville ISD 2011 Bond Site
- Huckabee helped Hurst-Euless-Bedford ISD pass a $136.5 million bond election to fund a new career and technology center, a new auxiliary services center, two new indoor activity centers, extensive roofing and HVAC renovations and upgraded technology.
- Visit the Hurst-Euless-Bedford ISD Bond Site
- Huckabee helped Kilgore ISD pass a $55 million bond election for new facilities and additions and renovations to two campuses.
- Visit the Kilgore ISD Site
- Huckabee has been serving Killeen ISD since 2002 and created this website to help the District communicate its extensive building program to its community.
- Visit the Killeen ISD Bond Site
Liberty Hill ISD
- Huckabee helped Liberty Hill ISD, a fast-growth district in Central Texas, pass an $85.6 million bond election in 2010 for a new high school and several renovation projects across the district.
- Visit the Liberty Hill ISD Site
- Huckabee assisted LISD in passing a $267 million bond election in 2008 that called for the replacement of every elementary and middle school facility in the District. Longview HS will also receive a large addition and extensive renovations.
- Visit the Longview ISD Bond Site
- Huckabee helped Lorena ISD to develop and implement a bond program totaling $22.9 million to address various needs throughout the district. The bond program included district-wide security enhancements and additions and renovations on each LISD campus.
- Visit the Lorena ISD Bond Site
- Huckabee has been serving Mansfield ISD since 1989. We've seen them through six bond programs, more than 65 projects and over $1 billion in construction costs.
- Visit the Mansfield ISD Site
- Huckabee successfully assisted McGregor ISD with passing an $18.5 million bond program to address the 16 percent growth seen by the district since 2006. The bond includes the construction of a new primary school and renovations to the high school.
- Visit the McGregor ISD Bond Site
- Huckabee has been serving Midway ISD since 1999 and continued its partnership by assisting with the $34.5 million 2013 bond program, which includes technology upgrades, new and renovated fine arts and extracurricular facilities and maintenance projects.
- Visit the Midway ISD Bond Site
- Huckabee worked with Sabine ISD over a year to plan and implement a new bond program. The package approved by voters in May 2013 for $19.8 million included a new elementary school for 740 students to replace an outdated and inefficient campus.
- Visit the Sabine ISD Bond Site
San Marcos CISD
- Huckabee assisted SMCISD in passing two propositions totaling $77 million. The first included both renovations and new construction to address aging campuses and growth and increase security. Proposition Two included a new, multi-purpose athletic stadium.
- Visit the San Marcos CISD Bond Site
- Huckabee worked with Stephenville ISD to successfully implement the 2012 bond program totaling $24 million. The bond addresses additions and renovations at Central and Chamberlin Elementary Schools, two of the district's facilities for Grades Pre-K — 2.
- Visit the Stephenville ISD Bond Site
- Huckabee assisted Whitney ISD in passing two bond propositions in May 2012. Proposition one included a new Whitney Middle School and renovations to the existing Whitney Intermediate/Middle Schools. Proposition two included a new eight-lane track.
- Visit the Whitney ISD Bond Site